Strategically located next to the Illawarra Regional Airport and only 1 hour to Sydney, these commercial units are currently under construction and due for completion by September 2020.
Albion Park Rail is the fastest growing trade hub in the Illawarra and these brand-new units are perfectly positioned to take advantage of massive residential land releases and new government road infrastructure.
The units range in size between 149m2 and 1286m2.
· Warehouse units/office space
· IN1 – General Industrial
· Custom unit sizes (limited time)
· High clearance 6600m roof height
· 4500m high x 4500m wide garage doors
· Easy access to freeway north, south and west
· Concrete tilt-up panel construction with steel structure roof
· Structural mezzanine
· Dedicated parking on title
· Dual street frontages
· Princes Highway high traffic flow, airport location
· High quality construction by reputable, local developers
· Available for purchase and lease
· Ideal for self-managed super funds
· Diversify your property portfolio
· Wollongong Airport location and neighbouring the biggest residential expansion the region has seen
In uncertain times, property proves to be the safest investment these commercial units are the best investment in the Illawarra.
Why is Albion Park Rail the hottest commercial location?
· The Illawarra has a limited commercial footprint available and a rapidly expanding residential population.
· Business owners are quickly realising that Albion Park Rail is central to the future growth of the Illawarra.
· Centrally located to Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama, Gerringong, Nowra, the Southern Highlands and the South Coast.
· The nearby areas of Albion Park, Yallah, Marshall Mount, West Dapto, Kembla Grange and Shellharbour are all earmarked for major infrastructure and residential development.
· The Albion Park Rail bypass is set for completion in 2022
· Albion Park Rail is experiencing the fastest commercial growth in the region and is quickly becoming a trade hub, like Sydney’s Parramatta Road.
· Shellharbour Airport may present future opportunities as it’s use changes
With the Stockland developments and the Albion Park Rail bypass projects in mind, Albion Park Rail is a strategic purchase and represents intelligent buying.